Tuesday, April 8, 2008

YAY!!!

And the verdict is... absolutely NO abnormalities in my tests other than that my thyroid medication may need to be increased!!! So it's great that it is not an autoimmune problem, now if I could just figure out what is causing these darn hives, that would be great! I borrowed a book from the library today titled Beat Your Allergies it contains 52 ideas, so I'm sure there has got to be one that can work for me. :)
I start my new job tomorrow. I'm a tiny bit nervous, but really really excited. Five months off has been quite excessive and I am looking forward to being back at work full-time. FINALLY!
I am also starting a new weight-loss program tomorrow. (I was supposed to start it at the beginning of February, but not having a structured schedule, I found it too difficult to have self-control.) So now that I will be working full-time again I will have the strutured time I need to be successful. :)
Wish me luck!
Loves, Rachael

2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh much luck and love to you on your first day! We are soo proud of you - we know this had to be sooo very hard - being just married and then being off work. We KNEW you'd find just the right job and we hope your job-people find you as delightful as we do. Know you are loved-
-me
PS - good luck on the weight loss program - NONE of us did any good - so much for the bet - we all lost (and not weight!)LOL

Xerofall said...

I am so proud of you baby... good luck on your first day.

I was sound asleep when you left today... you know you can always wake me up before you gogo.

(*Take me dancing tonight!*)