Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Morning

Now that I am back in the working mode I have been unable to sleep in. Even on the weekends! I LOVE sleeping, so this has been a very weird development. Yesterday I woke up at 6:45, and today I woke up at 7:00. I am so used to sleeping on the weekends until around 11 or 12. (It's two minutes to 12 right now and Jeff is still snoring away.) Anyway, I have all of this extra time and I'm not sure what to do with myself. Oh, there is plenty of things for me to do (it has been WAAAAY too long since I last swept and mopped the kitchen floor), but this is my day off - my day to relax, okay, so I'm just not motivated to do anything productive.
This morning I got an email from Geni.com reminding me that Jeff's birthday is on the 27th, and I thought it would be fun to check things out on my family tree - how big it has gotten in the last year and a half. Geni is a way cool site. You can network with your family and get info on the latest happenings. My mom created our family site last year in February and now I have information on fourth cousins twice removed, it is cool to see all of the connections. I recommend checking it out. :)
Okay, I think I'm going to go wake up my cute husband and tell him I'm tired of him sleeping all day long. Have a great Sunday!
Loves! Rach

1 comment:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Thanks for sharing the site with me. I wll go through the papers and bits I have for Jeff's part - have a really really great week, OK?
Love,
Colleen