Thursday, April 24, 2008

When it rains it pours.

Yeah, so I woke up this morning to SNOW! What the crap??? It is supposed to be Spring! I am sooooooo sick of winter/snow/cold/having to wear socks & shoes! Last night Jeff and I walked to the mailbox to get our mail and I didn't wear any shoes. It was wonderful! Though Jeff will tell you that I said "Ouch" quite a few times - which is true - I LOVED being shoeless. This is one of my most favorite things about Spring/Summer/Fall - I get to wear sandals and flip-flops! (I wore sandals today anyway because I can't stand the idea of socks and shoes again!)
So, I've had a little earache for the past week and decided I should probably get it checked out - it was getting progressively worse. Turns out I don't have an ear problem at all, I have a sinus problem. It also turns out that it is a good thing that I went to the doc because one of the medications I am taking for my hives (haven't had them for a week now!) is an immunosupressant. So my doc prescribed me antibiotics, gave me some nose spray and ordered Mucinex as well. AND she said that if I ever start to feel even the tiniest bit sick I should come in to see her so it doesn't develop into something worse.
I get to go see the dentist again today to finish my root canal...not so much fun, but I'm glad it is finally getting finished - though the $800 bill is extremely undesirable. I have spent a ton of money getting these teeth straight and healthy - my smile is worth the expense.
So last night I was all primed to go to bed at 10 again, but then we watched Star Wars III, and then I couldn't fall asleep, so I ended up not falling asleep until 12:30. BUT I didn't have any caffeine after 5:30, and I noticed that I slept better once I did get to sleep, and I have only been a little drowsy at work today.
On a side note - I love Thursdays. I used to think that Friday was the best day, and maybe it still is, but Thursday has moved right up on my list.
Okay, I better get back to work.
Loves! Rach

No comments: