Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy B-earth-day

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. I also just so happens to be Earth Day. Same day, every year - Mom's birthday and Earth day. So we went to Training Table (a Utah original) for dinner and had famous cheese fries with the Ultimate dipping sauce. My younger sister, her husband and son were there too. I got to sit next to the little one - he's 16 months old, and therefore got the duty of dipping his fry in the sauce over and over and over again. He would suck the sauce off and hand it back to me without eating the fry. I tricked him a couple of times though by getting a bite-sized piece of chicken and dipping it and when he went to grab it, I just shoved it in his mouth and said "What a good boy!" and clapped, so he ate it. My sister had dressed him in the cutest sweater vest that had his initials embroidered on it. Every time I get to see him it makes me want to have a child. He is so adorable, and all boy!
So my new job is so great! I am having such a good time learning so much! I haven't had to go to one meeting yet! Yay! I love just being able to do my job. Now if I could only get over this mid morning drowsiness life would be perfect! I told myself that I was going to go to bed at 10 last night, but then Jeff and I watched Star Wars I and II and all of a sudden it was 12. Oh well, there's always tonight, right?
I better get to that work.
Loves! Rachael

1 comment:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

You will be an excellent Mom! :-)
colleen