Friday, April 11, 2008

Blissful Happiness

I don't think I have been so happy in my entire life as I am at this time. Sure I have problems, who doesn't? But I have finally found the love of my life and he is the most amazing man in the whole world. Everything else just falls in the background when I think of him or am with him. We could be doing absolutely nothing and I would be in heaven just because I am with him. He takes such good care of me. Today my hives returned in a REAL bad way, and when I got home Jeff rubbed Icy Hot all over them. He kept sneezing because it is SO very pungent, but he didn't let that stop him. He opens doors for me, he lets me have the first bite of our dessert, he listens to me, he holds me when I need it, and he loves me. Sometimes I wonder if it can really be true.
And his family is so great. All of them. I truly feel like part of the family and very loved.
Life is wonderful.
Loves! Rachael

2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

This may be a silly idea, and probably not very "green" but I have been printing out my blog entries and keeping them in a notebook- that way, if I am feeling a little down or something I look at my book and it reminds me that every day is different, some good some not so good but on "average" my life is pretty sweet. You are a great wrtier and you express your gratitude so beautifuly, it would be a nice reference for your children (ahem) in the future.
Love you,
-me

Xerofall said...

No children!!! Gah!!!

Heh, just kidding. I'm glad the Icy-Hot helped... it was smelly, but I got used to it.

:)