Thursday, May 1, 2008

Friday, Friday!

Sung to the tune of "Monday, Monday..." This morning I seem to have gotten ready for the day especially quickly because it is 7:20 and I'm already at work. I guess it makes sense since I don't wash my hair every day, but instead opt for every other day (keeps my locks more shiny and not dried out). I neglected to change the alarm clock to compensate for this extra time. Oh well, now there's time to write a quick blog. :)
Jeff is so very cute in the mornings! While I was unemployed (for 5 whole months!), he used to write in his blog about how hard it was to leave for work while I was still all snuggly in our bed. Well, now the tables have turned. I am the one who gets to say goodbye while he is all sleepy and comfy in bed. Most days I'm just in such a hurry to get to work that I don't take the time to appreciate how very cute he is, but today... today I just stood there for a few extra seconds and smiled and felt so much love for this wonderful man. He really is the best person I have ever known. He is so selfless and so easy-going. I guess maybe he helps to balance me out, because I tend to be selfish and a stress-ball most of the time, but have noticed that I'm much calmer since I've been with him. I love him! Not only is he wonderful, but he helps me to be a better person too. What more could I possibly want?
On to a new subject... I have lost 10 pounds since I started my new job a little over three weeks ago. Yay!!! I decided that I would step on the scale this morning and was quite surprised and pleased to see that my hard work is paying off. :) Believe me, opting for apple slices over fries at Mickey-Dee's is not very easy, but I am seeing that it is worth the effort.
Well, I best be getting to work - I am creating an Access database for the first time in my life, and it is difficult, but sooooo much fun to learn (except when I want it to do something and I'm sure I have entered the right formula only to see a response that says #Name? or #Error) but so far I have figured out the snags and am starting to feel a bit of confidence in my ability.

Have an excellent day!
Loves!
Rach

No comments: