Sunday, May 4, 2008

For some reason I feel like throwing myself a pity party tonight. I keep thinking of all the crappy things that have happened in my life, and feeling like I need someone to say "You went through hell, and I'm sorry you had to, it wasn't fair, you didn't do anything to deserve it, you are a good person." I guess I'll just have to say it to myself.
It's hard though, those old familiar feelings that I can NEVER do anything right are starting to creep back up, and I'm struggling to understand why. Why me?
I just spent about an hour typing all of the reasons I deserve a pity party, then realized that this is the internet and I probably should not post such things here. I guess I need someone to talk to.
Okay, I'm tired of my own whiny-ness. I need to get over myself and just get some sleep, everything will look better in the morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Hey sweetie, I hope you ae feeling better now. Although I don't know why you feel so badly, you are an amazing young woman who has made such a HUGE impact on our family. We all love you and are so grateful for you! You are accomplished, beautiful, funny, talented and smart. I'd go on, but I bet you're blushing. But I COULD go on...you have soooo many great traits!
love you & hope you feel better. Anyway, a good pity-party is sometimes just the thing we need...
Colleen